给 我 爱 的 鼓励 ……按下广告 …… 就这里 .. 还有 ..旁边 那几个 ..



有广告时 帮我按下下 让我赚些小费 买鸡精养神 .. 写部落需要精神的啊 好心有好报 ~ :D

Cycling Moments

Thursday, April 28, 2011

WCM SpOt LyPing Blog - S U R P R i S E-

WCM Said : "Another blogger that has been spotted today! Guess what, Ly Ping will be getting the BONUS WorldCard Points soon! And for bloggers being spotted from now on, please drop a line under the comment box on the post so that we know you're here to redeem your token! Cheers "


LyPing replied with love : " Billions Thank You to WorldCard Malaysia that SPOT on my blog ~
U got ur words that havent put as Blog? Do it now.. ..
Our WCM Castle concepts.. SHARING IS CARING.. start sharing now if u havent
~ ♥ ♥ ♥

p/s: 3 here.. yup represent i said .. I LOVE U to u WCM =D
& I forever do ~




See with the Power of SPOT.. Power of LOVE from WCM !!!!
My blog suddenly got lot visitors came in. This is really BILLION THANKS to WCM.. which i think this is only happened on dreams but today come true hahahahah..
I cant take my eyes from u! This the fact.. i couldnt denied~

No comments: