给 我 爱 的 鼓励 ……按下广告 …… 就这里 .. 还有 ..旁边 那几个 ..



有广告时 帮我按下下 让我赚些小费 买鸡精养神 .. 写部落需要精神的啊 好心有好报 ~ :D

Cycling Moments

Thursday, April 7, 2011

30,000th Fan it's ME ; 50,000th Fan it's also ME

My dearest WorldCard since the day i first 'MEET' u , i fall in LOVE with u!You definately my SUNSHINE ^^, YOU always turn my day from gray to colorful .. So, u definately my RAinboW too =) l LOVE U & im now growing not without you ,WorldCard!!! WorldCard Malaysia : " Cool, a very h:)ppy go lucky fan... that's definately @Ly Ping! " August 30, 2010 at 10:06am








50,000th Fan it's also ME


♥Because WCM.. I been practice to observed the weather day-to-day.. MORNING ..I still can doing work without coffee.. but not without wishing good morning to WCM.And today .. i been ask .. by my bike gang aunty .. "actually how i need to support u in the contest u participate in WCM?"That is really cool ^^, If my bike is baby ..then WCM is my lover ..one day no see no hear will felt missed something ~


I Think No. XXX,XXXth Fan it's also will be M3 ^^,




2 comments:

-ĕvå- said...

perhaps 80,000th fans... =)
this time I must go..no matter what...LOL..

lyping said...

80,000 will b still far i cant wait lo..LOL..
yUP please make sure nothing is stop u to join :D