给 我 爱 的 鼓励 ……按下广告 …… 就这里 .. 还有 ..旁边 那几个 ..



有广告时 帮我按下下 让我赚些小费 买鸡精养神 .. 写部落需要精神的啊 好心有好报 ~ :D

Cycling Moments

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Journey to the Castle of WCM




2010 Jul 30 Worldcard Malaysia said : " Guess who is the fan for this week?? ^^ " My words : ~OMG ~Thanks you so much.... Touching like the actress receiving the Oscar Awards again .. I love u WORLDCARD.. and i will keep the LOVE going ... till forever ... (my hand is shaking while typing .... ) < (^^,'') July 30, 2010 at 4:20pm Others never expect that no.3rd FOTW is fall to me.. so am i ..lolx http://lyping.blogspot.com/2010/08/fotw.html






.

Worldcard Malaysia said : "When the blazing sun is gone, when nothing shines upon,And you show your little light, Twinkle twinkle all the night. ♥ Ly Ping The Fan-Of-The-Day: 26.09.2010 Lyping : "so Touching i m today .. 260910 i just back from Hatyai .. & able to finish my longest mtb ride record so far .Honestly it really exhauted & tired, i dint take bath first when time arrived, the first thing i do i on my laptop and login to FB in order to update myself on this favorite page to see if i had any news missed out for these two days .. glad i on ship for latest contest. .. AND WORLDCARD make me even more touched by voting me as FOTD ;) What I can say ?? TODAY 260910 is WONDERFUL! So much dreams come true!!! Sleep with SMILE ^_____^tonight .. definately !!!


FOTW Version 2.0

Worldcard Malaysia said : Congratulations Lyping, our new FOTW!!!

Lyping words to share :"WCM is just like the Treasure Island, if u keep on walking island.. U will found urself the priceless treasures !!! Never believe me?? I actually found lots from the WCM !! Am telling u.. my personal experience :P... Thank lot sa to WCM by chosing be the FOTW Version 2 Apperiate with many love to u in return .. " January 28

4 comments:

-ĕvå- said...

great post dear! no doubt, we treasure lots over there! loveee....

lyping said...

yeah yeah.. TREASURE HUNT :D at WCM

-ĕvå- said...

Yup..Hunt of friendship...hunt of loves...

lyping said...

^^ SO TRUE!